Skip Hire Bankside
Skip the skip hire in Bankside
There are highly time-efficient and cost-effective alternatives to skip hire – notably Waste King’s wait-and-load services.These are simple, easy and provide an immediate solution to the problems that you, or your company, may be facing.
· Waste King’s wait-and-load service will free-up your time and make your waste collection or clearance easier.
· It’s the ideal solution for areas where a skip can’t be set down. From small office or industrial clearances to large construction projects, Waste King can remove almost any material – including timber, plasterboard, vinyl flooring, waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) - and provide a Site Waste Management Plan (SWMP) if required.
· This service can also be used for single item collections.
· No matter where the materials are, Waste King will handle the loading and take the items away for recycling
· Furthermore, its operatives will sweep-up and make sure that everything is tidy before they go.
· Depending on the size of the project, Waste King can offer a full Site Waste Material Breakdown, at no extra cost, that will cover the materials collected, the weight - and more.
Waste King’s rates are discounted for wait-and-load if the time of loading on-site is reduced by half the allocated labour allowance. For further details, see Waste King’s competitive rates.
Take advantage of Waste King’s impressive and successful solutions to all of your waste removal and recycling worries.
Freephone: 0800 141 2778 or, from a mobile, call 01442 210034